Hey Duane!

We moved to AZ and are looking for a recliner sofa. I’m wondering what your thoughts are on AZ Leather. We tried them and Creative yesterday and are leaning towards AZ, just feels and looks better, stitching etc… I’m wondering how they compare to Motioncraft and H&M. We gave our roughly 12 yo Kodiak to friends when we moved. The cushions still looked great, even with being down and much of it looked new but the Document Bordeaux didn’t wear well on the front of the cushions, where someone’s legs would sit. That occurred fairly quickly so I’m concerned about choosing a leather with this new sofa. We have Mini Poodles so scratches are a concern and I just want as bomb proof as possible. I was told darker colors tend to show more wear than lighter and more solid leathers are easier to repair. I was also told the Italian leathers are superior. I want your POV. It’s tough with Hubs being so tall too and I want a motion neck with a clean line, something like the Acclaim without nailhead. I’d prefer the full footrest vs split, but it’s not the top concern. I’ve been told leather is better on a recliner than fabric, what do you think? Hubs would prefer fabric, I’d prefer leather.

Thanks!