Searching for a new power recliners for my parents. Ideally I’d be able to get them in the same leather. (Leather match on the sides would work.)

Dad is 6’1”, 305lbs. He’s short-waisted and carries his weight in the gut—the giant big and tall chairs are too large for him except for seat width.

Mom is 5’6”, 230. She finds many standard chairs a bit too deep and too high.

For both chairs, ideally looking for transitional styling, high density foam, articulating head rest, adjustable lumbar support, and in my dream world, fast shipping. Dad is likely to need a lift chair sooner rather than later so we could go that route if the lift functionality can be disabled but I’ve sat in the lift chairs available locally (all 6) and found them quite uncomfortable. He does have trouble getting up and down from a regular height chair so we mounted his existing power recliner on a 4” extended legs. If a manufacturer could offer this for us that would be ideal.

The most comfortable chair dad tried locally was a Flexsteel Zcliner model 2, but it’s a poorly made piece.

Manual recliners are definitely on the table if that’s a better option. I am open to suggestions.

Thanks to all!