Quote Originally Posted by Eastbayguy View Post
Do you mind sharing info, like store/brand/price range? As I'm looking into Weston Cane Burnished as well and my rug needs update for sure!
I do not mind at all, I bought this from rugsource.com, it is a Hand Knotted Persian Rug 50-60 years old, they professionally clean and if need refurbish pre-owned rugs and resell them. I found their website very user friendly, most of my rugs prior to this have been hand tufted, I will say this one is by far my favorite and as I replace rugs I will go with Hand Knotted going forward. The prices vary greatly based on how much they pay for them, unique designs, and also if they are antique. I narrowed my choices to 4 that were similar sizes and the prices ranged from $1100-3000, I ended up spending around $1300 after a coupon code which I feel is an absolute bargain for the rug I received. You can not tell it is pre-owned at all, their website tells you the condition of them and I focused on picking one that showed Excellent condition. They show you close ups of any issues in the pictures and they also tell you if that had to do repairs. By the way they had a promotion going when I purchased, I got a free cut to size pad for underneath as well. My rug is 9'7" x 13'10".

Good luck!!! I did a lot of research and everything I read about them was outstanding, we are beyond satisfied with our purchase.