Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
That's why we send out samples of leather / wood / nail trim to you free of charge (limited, you have to select the ones yuo want). You should always get samples and not order directly from photos.

The reason I don't do comfort recommendations (and I used to) is that if I say 'This sofa sits great, you will love it", then it arrives and you don't agree, I get that phone call of "You told me I would love this, and I don't, so now what are you going to do for me?" Then, when I explain that there are no exchanges or refunds, the customer gets upset and a few will go so far as to do a chargeback on a credit card, which becomes quite a headache (and the reason I do not acccept American Express because they always do chargebacks in the customers favor). So, when you get enough of those incidents over the years, you don't make comfort recommendations!

I don't do curstomer-supplied COM unless the material is ordered through my store.
I didn’t realize you could get wood trim samples as well. If I go with the Paige it’s not as critical though as choosing something for all that wood trim on the Ava. The fabric I want to order is a Stout brand fabric. Do you have access to other fabrics other than what is included in the furniture lines or not?

Thanks again.