It's been just past a month since I announced the store closing and a lot of people have taken advantage of floor model discounts which has cut the inventory by at least 1/3. The store was really packed before! With another 60 days before I have to turn over the keys to the new owner, I am keeping my fingrers crossed for a good sell-through. As soon as I have time, I am going to set up a fireball sale table that's going to look like a Dollar Store. I have things like plates and dishes, and country chandeliers that are going to be marked pennies on the dollar.

One thing I find interesting is that so many people have touble doing percentages in their head. So I am trying hard to mark everything with a Clearance Sticker showing the price, rather than asking folks to compute the discount. If you come into the store, bear with me as we complete that task over the next week or so.

Please also note that due to medical issues, I cannot help carry larger and heavier furniture from the upper level down the stairs. I still have significant balance / vertigo issues that make it unsafe for me to do so. In some cases you may have to wait until I can have my delivery guys bring items downstairs at a later date if you are self-hauling.