Thread: Hancock and Moore Your Way Loveseat review

Default Hancock and Moore Your Way Loveseat review

A few weeks ago I took delivery of a Hancock and Moore Your Way 1 YM-64-PR Power Motion Loveseat with Dual Recliners, wide track arm with added cupholders, and extra full cushions from Duane. The sale and delivery were flawless as expected. I have several Hancock and Moore pieces, but this was my first from the Your Way collection. I was blown away at how comfortable this loveseat is. I've had an Austin sofa and two matching ottoman for around 10 years now. While that sits great most of the time and has definitely held up with time, at times it does bother my back (I've herniated a disk in the past and probably should have gotten extra stuffed backs at least, but didn't know that was an option at the time or that I might want it). The styling and support of the Your Way loveseat with the extra full cushions is just amazing. I've spent a lot of time in the seat already and at times I truly feel weightless. Best of all, my back hasn't bothered me at all since I've got it. I'm not sure if this was around when I got my first sofa (I know it wasn't on any show room floors in my area), but I definitely wish I would have got this one first. I've been extremely happy with it so far.

I wanted to add that the cupholders where a custom addon, and they're really nice. I was a little worried about how that part would turn out, but really wanted cup holders. They turned out really nice and I'm super glad I got them. They're metal and a nice mat black that matches the rest of the loveseat. They're installed so seamlessly and are the perfect size to accommodate a variety of cups. I know Duane will be closing his doors soon, but I had to let people know what a great piece this is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loveseat1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	16158  

Default Re: Hancock and Moore Your Way Loveseat review

9.9/10 review, I would read another review from you

Default Re: Hancock and Moore Your Way Loveseat review

That does look pretty nice, thanks for posting.